Our windows and doors are locally made in Western Australia. The manufacturer is located in Perth and produces the doors and windows to our specifications to the highest standards to ensure that your products are perfectly compliant with Australian building standards, features the best technical specifications and offers the nicest esthetical feature to your home.
Besides, we are making sure that we can offer a lowest lead-time possibly on our jobs. Therefore, in most cases we can finish the installation within 2-4 weeks from you ordering.
uPVC Windows and Doors
• The hinge prevents it from tilting when opened and vice versa
• The ventilating function (handle at 45 degrees, a few millimetres of opening) is good for constant ventilation, preventing condensation or mould
• Protects against break-ins
The benefits of locally made windows and doors:
• No currency exchange rate fluctuation
• No custom duties
• No transfer cost
• Short lead-time
• Minimum risk of damage during transit
• 100% compliant to Australian standards